The new Procurement Policy affects your company - are you ready?
New Procurement Policy Note – a threat or an opportunity?
- The new Social Value Act enhancements are a mandatory requirement for all companies bidding for public contracts – this concerns businesses of all sizes in all industries.
- Social Value has a lot of weight in the selection process; it forms a new score of 10-30% in the evaluation criteria for tender bids.
- Corporate policy won’t be enough anymore. You must be able to evidence the social, economic and environmental benefits for the entire life cycle of the contract.
- Without clear impact and evidence of it, companies might not only lose tenders but also lose contracts they’ve already won.
- The competition has increased, so it is more important than ever to stand out from the crowd.
- SMEs and Social Enterprises have a big advantage: the cheapest bid won’t be the best anymore. What is more attractive is a company that can demonstrate a high-quality delivery of a contract that delivers social value.
whatimpact is a unique solution
whatimpact.com is a unique tool that matches your company with the right recipients and provides you with a validated impact report that directly responds to the requirements of the new procurement policy.
1 – Matches your company with charities and social enterprises that work on the fields where you want to make an impact
2 – Evaluates the applications and carries out due diligence
3 – Delivers a social impact report that is aligned to BS 8950, which meets and exceeds the government’s minimum expectations