The new Procurement Policy affects your company - are you ready?
New Procurement Policy Note – a threat or an opportunity?
- The new Social Value Act enhancements are a mandatory requirement for all companies bidding for public contracts – this concerns businesses of all sizes in all industries.
- Social Value has a lot of weight in the selection process; it forms a new score of 10-30% in the evaluation criteria for tender bids.
- Corporate policy won’t be enough anymore. You must be able to evidence the social, economic and environmental benefits for the entire life cycle of the contract.
- Without clear impact and evidence of it, companies might not only lose tenders but also lose contracts they’ve already won.
- The competition has increased, so it is more important than ever to stand out from the crowd.
- SMEs and Social Enterprises have a big advantage: the cheapest bid won’t be the best anymore. What is more attractive is a company that can demonstrate a high-quality delivery of a contract that delivers social value.
whatimpact is a unique solution
whatimpact.com is a unique tool that matches your company with the right recipients and provides you with a validated impact report that directly responds to the requirements of the new procurement policy.
1 – Matches your company with charities and social enterprises that work on the fields where you want to make an impact
2 – Evaluates the applications and carries out due diligence
3 – Delivers a social impact report that is aligned to BS 8950, which meets and exceeds the government’s minimum expectations
By creating a profile on whatimpact.com you can connect with charities and social enterprises across the country and start making an impact today
Use your profile to offer resources, match with organisations and showcase your impact